How to Start LLC Company In Qatar
Qatar is one of the simplest business-oriented nations within the Middle East. Though Qatar may be a small country in terms of area, it's a robust economy, which makes it one among the simplest places for doing business than many other countries. the govt of Qatar brings numbers of lucrative business investment policies, corporate banking service, attractive infrastructure and lots of other business facilities to create up a far better business environment.
There is an enormous number of foreign investors who are looking forward to start a business in Qatar. Keeping this in mind the Qatar government introduce the varied format of business which differs in terms of law regulatory affairs, licenses, permits, infrastructure and lots of more.
General Laws for how to register llc company in qatar ?
According to the law of economic companies, the company/business must have headquarters in Qatar. the corporate can take different forms between its size, participating organizations, required structure – as a part of a bigger group, or a company. There are various sorts of the corporate a foreigner can establish company in Qatar. Let’s now check out the sorts of the options that available for incorporation of company in Qatar –
- Limited Partnership Company
- Limited Liability Company
- Shareholder Companies
- Joint Venture Company
- Public Shareholding Company
- Limited Shares Partnership Company
- Details About indebtedness Company Formation
Limited Liability Company is one among the foremost common business entities in Qatar. Most of the foreign investors want to line up a limited liabilities company rather than others. consistent with the law of economic companies, an indebtedness Company must have a minimum of one or more local Qatari partners. The local partners must hold a minimum of 51% shares of the corporate.
The LLC in Qatar is allowed to try to business altogether sector excluding land and commercial agencies. Recall for organization arrangement in Qatar; a non-Qatari can just contribute through a joint association/adventure organization. The local accomplices must have at least one resident in Qatar. Some relevant information about indebtedness company are –
- LLC is allowed to hold out several numbers of contracts simultaneously.
- To acquire a trade license, LLC must have appropriate office space.
- 10% of profits must be kept within the corporate unless it reaches 50% of the share capital.
- For operating a company there are some share capitals required for more details regarding share capitals. Please call us on +974 77666765.
Steps of Registering a business in Qatar
Let us now check out the steps that are required for incorporating Company in Qatar:
- STEPS 1 RESERVATION OF name AND OTHER ACTIVITIES AT THE MINISTRY OF ECONOMY & COMMERCE.
- STEPS 2 SIGNING OF ALL ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION AND MEMORANDUM OF ASSOCIATION to get THE COMMERCIAL REGISTRATION OF the corporate
- STEPS 3 DEPOSITION OF the corporate SHARE CAPITAL INTO a company BANK OF QATAR WITHIN 15 DAYS OF OBTAINING THE COMMERCIAL REGISTRATION.
- STEPS 4 OBTAINING TRADE LICENSE AND OTHER PERMITS FOR the corporate alongside A 12-MONTH LEASE PURPOSE COMMERCIAL OFFICE SPACE IS REQUIRED.
- STEPS 5 OBTAINING the corporate COMPUTER CARD WHICH is additionally CALLED IMMIGRATION CARD.
- STEPS 6 OBTAINING the corporate LABOR QUOTA.
- STEPS 7 OBTAINING the overall MANAGER’S RESIDENCE PERMIT.
After successfully completing these steps, the corporate is now fully formed and has the right to work in Qatar.
Documents Required for Company Registration in Qatar
- Authorized Letter of support.
- Copy of the contract with any local company related to.
- Letter of Approval from the Ministry of Economy and Commerce.
- The Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum of Association (MoA) and Articles of Association (AoA) of the corporate. Each of the document has got to be notarized and authenticated by the respective consular section of the Qatari Embassy.
- Power of Attorney to the corporate manager that's even duly notarized and authenticated by respective consular section of the Qatari Embassy.
- Membership certificate of the Qatar Chamber of Commerce
Most of the foreign investors want to line up business in Qatar because it's rock bottom corporate tax within the world. Besides, the govt of Qatar makes the corporate registration procedure much easier and provides many business opportunities to bring more foreign direct investment within the country. Though the corporate registration procedure is far easier, as a foreigner, you'll not know everything in details.
If you would like to register a corporation by yourself, you'll face many complication. However, it's necessary to require help from an expert. If you finally plan to start or register a business in Qatar contact AAIQA Group. AAIQA Team will assist you to complete all the documented procedures to line up your business and incorporate it legally in Qatar.